This privacy notice explains how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.flexibletechnology.com including any information you may provide through our site when you purchase a product or service.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Flexible Technology Ltd is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Flexible Technology Ltd, Townhead, Rothesay, Isle of Bute, Scotland, PA20 9JH
Email : Click to Email
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name and username
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may includeyour username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us, and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). Without the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We use the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and email other relevant information which Flexible Technology Ltd believes may be of interest to you and your business. In making initial contact you consent to Flexible Technology Ltd maintaining a dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we stop promoting our services. Flexible Technology Ltd acts in the capacity of Data Controller.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Flexible Technology Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Flexible Technology Ltd may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website.
Any information Flexible Technology Ltd holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Flexible Technology Ltd will only collect the information needed and does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Flexible Technology Ltd has purchased from a third-party list broker.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Flexible Technology Ltd’s contractual obligations to customers, suppliers and employees and to respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Flexible Technology Ltd
To provide information on products and manufacture of products offered by Flexible Technology Ltd and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Flexible Technology Ltd’s existing customers.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Flexible Technology Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing the link below or writing to us at the address given above.
Email : Click to Email
Flexible Technology Ltd may on occasions pass your personal information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Flexible Technology Ltd requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Flexible Technology Ltd do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with the us without your consent. Flexible Technology Ltd may disclose your personal information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. We may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Flexible Technology Ltd, its clients and/or the wider community.
Flexible Technology Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed as outlined in the retention policy.
Data is held in Scotland using different (multiple) servers. Flexible Technology Ltd does not store personal data outside the UK.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst Flexible Technology Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Flexible Technology Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Flexible Technology Ltd at, your request, can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Flexible Technology Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Flexible Technology Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
A Data Subject Access Request Form must be submitted to the Data Controller at Flexible Technology Ltd with the forms of ID detailed on the form: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Flexible Technology Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to the email link below or by writing to us at the address provided.
Email : Click to Email
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Flexible Technology Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to Flexible Technology Ltd’s Managing Director.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing the link below.
Email : Click to Email